Federal Tax News and Analysis
Covering all federal tax laws, regulations, and policy developments, Tax Notes and Tax Notes Today keep you up to date with the most thorough news and commentary service available. Whether you like your information daily or weekly, our federal news and commentary offer the essential information you need to keep your critical edge:
- Federal tax law changes and policy shifts — often months before they occur
- Cutting-edge special reports, in-depth analytical articles, investigative reports, and insightful commentary from leading practitioners, scholars, government officials, and Tax Analysts’ own Martin Sullivan and Lee Sheppard
- Coverage of the latest congressional action and comments from Treasury and IRS officials
- Just-released IRS regulations, revenue rulings, revenue procedures, announcements, and chief counsel advice
- White House budget proposals, tax bills introduced in Congress, cost estimates of those proposals by the Congressional Budget Office and the Joint Committee on Taxation, and more.
Tax Notes Today®
- Online Daily
- Get your news as it happens with our online daily — supplemented with an in-depth library of current and archived documents.
- Access to FATCA Expert, featuring the latest news, in-depth analysis, and an always up-to-date IGA chart.
- Searchable full-text documents from courts, Congress, and government agencies and departments, including:
- Congressional correspondence
- Tax Court opinions
- GAO reports
- Internal Revenue Bulletins
- Chief Counsel Advice
- Proposed, final, and temporary regulations
- Public comments on regulations
- Joint Committee on Taxation correspondence
- Free daily and customized e-mails focused on your choice of topics.
- Searchable archives going back to 1987.
- Print Weekly or Online Weekly
Online magazine subscribers receive free weekly e-mails of headlines and PDFs.